Thailand Poker Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bangkok Poker League @ Pokerstars Home Game

Go down

Bangkok Poker League @ Pokerstars Home Game Empty Bangkok Poker League @ Pokerstars Home Game

ตั้งหัวข้อ  PokerCE Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:50 am

Hi Guys,

You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online.
- If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com
- Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab
- Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
- Enter my Club ID number: 303098
- Enter my Invitation Code: 88881111
That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.
If you want to find out more, visit www.pokerstars.com/homegames

I am hosting a tournament this sunday 27th February 2011. with $20+2 Rebuy + Addons , Feel free to join us at this sunday . Will have more tournament coming on this year.Top 3 player of the season at my home games will awarded some prizes. The prizes will be announce soon .

ผมโฮสติ้งทัวร์นาเมนท์อาทิตย์ 27 กุมภาพันธ์ 2011 นี้ กับ $ 20 +2 Rebuy + Addons, คุณสามารถร่วมเราที่อาทิตย์นี้ จะมีการแข่งขันมากขึ้นมาบนนี้ year.Top 3 ผู้เล่นของฤดูกาลที่เกมหน้าแรกของฉันจะได้รับรางวัลบางรางวัล รางวัลจะประกาศให้ทราบเร็ว ๆ นี้

If anyone of you were unable to funds your pokerstars account . You can buy Pokerstars Funds at my website www.pokerce.weebly.com

ถ้าใครของคุณไม่สามารถที่คุณมีบัญชีเงิน PokerStars คุณสามารถหาซื้อ PokerStars กองทุนที่ www.pokerce.weebly.com เว็บไซต์ของฉัน

Feel Free to drop me an email or MSN at pokerce@hotmail.my or contact

แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย PokerCE เมื่อ Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:48 pm, ทั้งหมด 1 ครั้ง

PokerCE

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 15/02/2011

http://www.pokerce.weebly.com

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Bangkok Poker League @ Pokerstars Home Game Empty Re: Bangkok Poker League @ Pokerstars Home Game

ตั้งหัวข้อ  PokerCE Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:49 pm

update.

PokerCE

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 15/02/2011

http://www.pokerce.weebly.com

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน